Saturday, November 28, 2009

First Post!

Well, Ive finally done it.
Ive started the much anticipated blog; my collection of stories across the world solely by way of the thumb. It will include real photos and real locations, and all the cool details. However, I will change the names, you know I have to.
The story starts in Ottawa, hitching westward to British Columbia, and everywhere in between. I saw this beautiful country from almost every angle, and every perspective, many of which I hadn't opened my mind to. It continues now to my next journey; Africa.
I was traveling often alone, sometimes accompanied, but always successful.

Hitchhiking to me is somewhat of a lost art. The way of transportation for the free spirits, the penny less blokes and the hopeless romantics. I dont know which of these I fall under, but Ive fallen in love with this adventurous thrill ride. It carries a dark reputation. This is my attempt at the revival. This is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment