Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Errrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaa. The Remix.

OK, so thus far ze blog has been my account of hitching across Canada this past summer. I wrote a brief rant at the beginning, but its been primarily long regurgitations of my journey. I am stoked to hear of friends, or strangers alike reading my blog and enjoying the stories, but I find that alot of them have been on the long side, and most people these days, with their short attention spans (blame rap music) prefer brief reads. Well, brief reads is what you will get, with the option to click and read further stories.
This does, however, mean more sarcasm, less detail, direct points and more ranting. Yay!

Im also going to look at changing the format, and making it more visually appealing to you, so its like a picture book, just like in grade school. Words are bowwing, we want mo' pichows. Otay, pictures you will get.

its 1:24 am and Im just getting started...

No comments:

Post a Comment